Skyrim Schmyrim Skyrim Schmyrim

Excellent-tay

Far, far better than any other the other Skyrim parodies, as this one actually made me laugh. Not only that, but it made me literally laugh out loud, like a big pansy boy.
Props.

Madness Quarantine BFNY Madness Quarantine BFNY

Pretty good

That was pretty good, man.
Do you think you could put a link on te side for te voice actors, though?
Thanks, I'd appreciate it.

Keep up the good work and good luck on any future projects.

nuke505 responds:

SEE I WANTED TO DO THAT, BUT IT SAYS WE NEED TO BE FLASH BUDDYS OR SOMETHING.

Black Circle Dude Ep1 Black Circle Dude Ep1

Strangely compelling...

I found it strangely compelling.
It's like Metal Gear Solid set in the world of Flatland and done in the style of the Atari 2600 game "Boxing".
Also, the subtitles were hilariously bad (and I mean that in a great way, it's like B-Movie and Kung-Fu Flick dialogue).
If you'd be up for it, I'd love to do completely over-the-top voice overs for your next one. ;D
Keep it up, man. This has got potential.

TheMadWasp responds:

Now what you said their I appreciate, thank-you for the review, I am going to need to think about that offer you gave me, but for now, all I can say is "Thank-you for reviewing"

I'll drop you a PM letting you know if I would like your voice over or not, I will need to think about this though.

-Madjasper1

Burrito Bison Burrito Bison

Simply Awesome

This game is perfect.
The gameplay is fun, the music is awesome, the animations are funny, the sound effects are good and the art is funny, fun and cool.
I really dig Lucha Libre and Gummy Bears, so combining the two makes perfect sense. ;D
I love the feeling of pretty much surfing on an ocean of gummy bears with wrestling moves, and the upgrades are great.
Fantastic job on this one, man.

I think it'd be awesome if you made videos for Burrito Bison, too. No voices, just plenty of epic wrestling bison action.

Haunt the House Haunt the House

Loved it!

It's funny, cute, fun, has a neat concept, art and presentation. Great job!

Captain Falcon Punches a Vase Captain Falcon Punches a Vase

;D ;D ;D

Congrats: You just made me laugh out fucking loud.
Great voice acting, man.

This guy likes Chocolate This guy likes Chocolate

Pretty good and funny to boot.

It's sounds like the guy's getting fucked in the mouth... with chocolate. Which I hope is the direction you were going for. ;D

RD2011 Hear you Scream RD2011 Hear you Scream

Amazing.

This is really frickin' awesome, extremely high quality of voice, music, lyrics and style.
I'm impressed.

Mr. Invisible Mr. Invisible

Retro definitely works

Retro definitely works for you, man, along with your other stuff.
I'd love to see more like this.

American Star American Star

Boats, man.

It's really neat. I like your style, and I've always thought boats were cool too.

Ikebana - Conversation Ikebana - Conversation

Cool.

I really like it. Don't exactly know why, but I do. I just keep looking at it, it seems like there's a lot to it that you discover and then rediscover in a different way after. Nice job.