Skyrim Schmyrim Skyrim Schmyrim

Excellent-tay

Far, far better than any other the other Skyrim parodies, as this one actually made me laugh. Not only that, but it made me literally laugh out loud, like a big pansy boy.
Props.

Madness Quarantine BFNY Madness Quarantine BFNY

Pretty good

That was pretty good, man.
Do you think you could put a link on te side for te voice actors, though?
Thanks, I'd appreciate it.

Keep up the good work and good luck on any future projects.

nuke505 responds:

SEE I WANTED TO DO THAT, BUT IT SAYS WE NEED TO BE FLASH BUDDYS OR SOMETHING.

Black Circle Dude Ep1 Black Circle Dude Ep1

Strangely compelling...

I found it strangely compelling.
It's like Metal Gear Solid set in the world of Flatland and done in the style of the Atari 2600 game "Boxing".
Also, the subtitles were hilariously bad (and I mean that in a great way, it's like B-Movie and Kung-Fu Flick dialogue).
If you'd be up for it, I'd love to do completely over-the-top voice overs for your next one. ;D
Keep it up, man. This has got potential.

TheMadWasp responds:

Now what you said their I appreciate, thank-you for the review, I am going to need to think about that offer you gave me, but for now, all I can say is "Thank-you for reviewing"

I'll drop you a PM letting you know if I would like your voice over or not, I will need to think about this though.

-Madjasper1

The T 'Intro' The T 'Intro'

I've been waiting for something like this...

I've been waiting for something like this for soo long, and that was awesome. ;D

ZombieMurderExplosionDie ZombieMurderExplosionDie

It ain't perfect, but I'd like to see it as a show

It ain't perfect, I feel it might be funnier with different music / focus on certain characters, but I like it, and I'd love to see it as a show.
I don't think anything like this has ever really been done before, and it seems like the right time for it, with shows like The Walking Dead being a big hit right now.
Good luck on the show, hope it works out.

Btw, if you guys ever need any voice actors, I'd consider it an awesome honor and a pleasure to work on this. ;D

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

Simply the greatest video I have ever seen.

Absolutely fantastic job, man.
Everything in the video was spot on: the humor, the animation, the voice, and the art.
Please make more like this.
Thank you. ;D

Drunk Science Drunk Science

Fantastic!

I loved it. The animation, the concept, the music, the voices... EVERYTHING. Awesome job, guys. ;D